Terms and conditions between Huntoffices sites and the Operators.
- The Operator means person, firms or companies acquiring the services of Huntoffices.
- The name Huntoffices refers to Huntoffices sites owned by Huntoffices Pvt. Ltd., whose registered address is House No. 420, 3rd Floor Block C$D Pocket-1 Shalimar Bagh New Delhi-110088.
- The Operator appoints Huntoffices for the introduction of customers, subject to the following terms:
- All referrals of customers by Huntoffices shall be liable to give commission payments upon completion of successful conversion, unless the Operator is able to give a reasonable and satisfactory answer within 48 hours of a referral that it has previously been contacted by such persons other than through a referral from Huntoffices.
- Commission will be payable for a successful introduction and shall be an amount of 10% of the fully inclusive fee payable by the customer to the Operator during the first 12 months of the customer’s occupancy, unless additional fees are agreed by prior arrangement.
- The commission shall be due as soon as the Operator receives a signed agreement from the customer.
- If a referred client proceeds with freehold or long leasehold purchase, then our fees will be based on 2% of the purchase price plus VAT unless prior agreement has been reached.
- The operator agrees to contact by email/call Huntoffices on completion of a deal within 3 working days.
- If the fees from a customer increase or decrease during the term of the agreement, it is the responsibility of the Operator to inform Huntoffices in writing so invoices can be adjusted accordingly.
- Commission payments will be payable within 15 days of the due date of the invoice. Failure to receive payment within this time will entitle Huntoffices to charge interest at the rate of 3%.
- It is understood that any client, applicant or customer that are referred to you by Huntoffices are strictly for use of the Operator Company only. The Operator can only use the referral information in relation of offering business centre, serviced offices and co-working services. It is not to be passed on to third parties such as another agent, broker or business centre without the prior approval of Huntoffices.
- When any of the leads have been send by more than one agent, then it is the agent who arranges the viewing shall receive the commission. If an agent does not arrange a viewing, then the first agent to make the referral to the operator receives the commission.
Termination of Agreement:
These terms and conditions shall be terminable with immediate effect by either party on given written notice. Once an agreement is terminated by either party, a customer introduced by Huntoffices prior to termination date which gives rise to a fee due in accordance with the forgoing, these conditions shall still apply.
Change of Ownership/Insolvency:
In the event of a sale or insolvency, commission payable in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be due and payable in full. It is the responsibility of the Operator to advise Huntoffices in writing to ensure the new owners are aware of future commission payments obligations to Huntoffices. Should a subsequent owner not agree to cover remaining commission obligations, then those payments will be due from the vendor.